With summer comes spontaneity...


One thing that I truly love about summer is the spontaneous events that magically present themselves! Contrary to my previous post, this summer will be filled with art events! I will be showing my work at the recently renovated Biggs Museum of American Art within the Delaware by Hand retail gallery. I'm also thrilled to say that I will be exhibiting at St. Peter's Annual Outdoor Fine Art Show. My immersion into the local art community is happening much more quickly than I could have ever imagined, so keep checking back for new events!  



The Biggs Museum of American Art
406 Federal St, Dover, DE 19901
(302) 674-2111

Delaware by Hand Retail Gallery 



St. Peter's Annual Outdoor Fine Art Show
Downtown Lewes, DE
July 5, 2014  (rain or shine) 
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Free Admission




The spontaneity of summer has also cultivated a new endeavor, collaboration between painting and coffee! Keep checking back for events that may happen to pop-up! 


Comments