Delaware by Hand Annual Spring Members' Day Show 2012

 

It was the perfect day for the Delaware by Hand Annual Members' Day Show. There were no rain clouds to be seen, only sunny skies.



This year's set up was a bit different than past years. I wanted to display my newest paintings and many of those paintings were small. Seven out of the nine panels displayed new paintings never seen before in Delaware (and many finished only days before the show). The small works were a refreshing change and gave the booth a different feel.







Of course the booth would not be complete without a gorgeous bouquet of freshly cut, deliciously smelling peonies and mixed flowers from the Lewes Farmers market.







I love taking part in outdoors such as these because of the great conversations that arise within this brightly colored, painting covered tent. It makes my day. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and both of my parents who helped me tremendously!

Comments