Winooski Holiday Pop-Up Art Market


The Grand Opening of the

Winooski Holiday Pop-up Art Market

Top Northeast corner of the Circle in Downtown Winooski

Saturday, November 12th, 2011

5-7PM

Music & Food


more info: http://winooskiwelcomecenter.com/market/

I'm thrilled to be included in such a great show! This past Saturday I went to set up and was amazed with the space. We have big beautiful white walls accompanied by great outdoor light through the large store front door-size windows. I tried not to look at the work of the other artists too much so that I could see it for the first time during the grand opening! It should be a great time, so if you're in the area stop by.

Don't worry, If you're busy this Saturday there is no need to fret, the market will be open until the end of December.

Hours:
Wednesday to Saturday- Noon to 8PM
Sunday- 10AM to 3PM

Location:
Top Northeast corner of the Circle in Downtown Winooski





Here are a couple images of the installation:

The starting point, you've got the start somewhere.

It's all about the circles.




Along with paintings I also brought along
buttons, magnets, prints and greeting cards.
Perfect gifts for the Holiday Season!

It was a long process, but we did it!

I'll be debuting my newest series, Seasonal Silhouettes comprised of both oils and watercolors, as well as two other series, Fluid Connections and Topo. I hope you enjoy!

Comments