Quick Getaway




After a great 2 weekend show and Hurricane Irene I realized it was time for a quick trip before the next big show. It has only been a week and I'm headed home tomorrow but this mini vacation in northern VT was well worth it. I've learned that it's really important to take some time and relax regaining your energy for the next show. It's been beautiful painting weather up here, with sound of the running brook in the background and the bright sun allowing for perfect lighting. I also took some time off painting for a little mountain biking and other small excursions. When I place myself in a different environment a new spark of inspiration, energy and excitement seems to come out of it.

Now I'm really looking forward to displaying some new paintings at the Brandywine Art Festival and being back in DE for just a few more weeks before we move back to Vermont.

I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!

I'll post some more information about the show within the next couple of days, so keep checking back.

Comments