Rehoboth Art League's 38th Annual Art Show




Wow, did we luck out on our weather both weekends of the show. It was sunny (in the 80s for the most part) and I think the art gods were definitely looking out for us. Along with perfect weather we had the perfect location for such a great event. The Rehoboth Art League is located in a beautiful place with meandering paths throughout the grounds and a view of the canal. It was just gorgeous! Thank you everyone who stopped by my booth and everyone at the Art League (staff, volunteers, etc) for making the show so wonderful and memorable.




On the first weekend my booth was located in front of the Paynters Studio next to an amazing display of ceramics. I was nestled in the trees with a view of the Derickson Arch. It was the perfect place to relax and watch Alan Burslem throw some amazing work on his wheel. That weekend we met some great friends that I'm happy to say we will be seeing at many future art shows. The art community is so accepting, kind and supportive, I'm happy to be a part of it.




On the second weekend I was lucky enough to move to an area of higher traffic. I met so many great new artists, collectors and art admirers. Thank you for stopping by and discussing my work with me, it made my day.




Each day I tried to switch the placement of my paintings to stay excited and stimulated. When the paintings were hung next to a different painting it seemed to bring out something new. It always amazes me how much a painting's surroundings influences the way that it looks and the colors that are brought out.








Thank you everyone who stopped by, helped out and made this show possible! They say "it takes a village to raise a child", well I think the same holds true for a booth at an art show. Both of my parents and my boyfriend helped out tremendously in setting up the show and helping throughout the day, thank you! The staff and volunteers at the RAL were so helpful, kind and accommodating, thank you! It was truly an amazing show that consisted of many amazing artists and art admirers. Thank you everyone who has supported my work!

works that were sold at the show:




Comments