it's finally here (yippy): RAL 38th Annual Fine Art Outdoor Show



Time flew and the RAL Fine Art Outdoor Show is only a couple of days away. I'm thrilled to be included in this wonderful show. I've been looking forward to this show for the entire summer, it will be my very first two weekend show.





RAL 38th Annual Fine Art Outdoor Show
Saturday and Sunday
August 13, 14 & 20, 21
Saturday 10-5 (rain or shine)
Sunday 10-3 (rain or shine)
12 Dodds Lane, Henlopen Acres, Rehoboth Beach DE
http://www.rehobothartleague.org/

The Rehoboth Art League has done a great job advertising the show, so keep your eyes peeled for signs, banners, articles/ads in the news paper and on the radio.



So of course once I received my booth space I had to go check it out and I must say I am very pleased. I'm in booth # 83, which is behind the large arch and in front of a small building in a cozy nook next to one other artist. Here are a couple of images of the space, I know if you're familiar with the space you'll know exactly where I am as soon as you see it.

The Rehoboth Art League is such a gorgeous location where small paths meander through beautiful old trees and gardens. It should be an amazing show with temperatures in the 80's, delicious food, fun music and alluring artwork. I can't think of any better way to spend my weekend! I'll have 5 new paintings from the series I'm currently working on, so come by the booth to check them out. I hope to see you there.






Comments