little red dot

It still hasn't hit me....the St. Peter's Show in Lewes was the best show I've ever had. It almost seems like a dream. In past shows (well just last year, since it was my first year) cards and prints would leave in bags and purses, but original paintings would never be taken off the walls of my tent to their new homes that same day. This show was an anomaly.

paintings that were taken to their new wonderful homes during the St. Peter's Show:






There's something about the little red dot that is placed on the label of sold paintings during a show. It's so small, but I must say I was ecstatic to place this little red dot on labels of paintings this year. It's a feeling like no other. Thank you for this sticker experience, everyone who purchased a painting!

After thinking about it a little more (allowing more time for it to sink in) I just wanted to take the time again to thank everyone who supports my work and those of you who took these paintings home. I wouldn't be living my dream without you! Thank you so much!

Comments