floppy hats

This is a picture from last year,
but it gives a glimpse of this beautiful venue

It's that time of the year again, time to get out your big floppy hat for those warm sunny weekends that you spend strolling around oogling art. I've just started preparing (yes, I've got my floppy hat and sunglasses ready too) for the first outdoor show of the season, Delaware By Hand Spring Day Show. This show is in an absolutely gorgeous location. It's like a little enchanted garden with a water fountain surrounded by all kinds of flowers, where trees help shade the grassy paths that lead you from one artist to another.

I'm bringing paintings from a couple different series, and right now I'm thinking big (big canvas sizes that is). Of course I will have a few small paintings, as well as prints (I've created some new exciting sizes that might be very different than you are probably imagining right now), and a new size and shape in my wearable art pin back buttons. It should be an exciting day and I'm super psyched! I hope to see you there.


Saturday, May 28
Delaware by Hand Spring Day Show
Zwaanendael Park, Lewes, DE (booth 24)
10- 4 (rain or shine)
http://www.delawarebyhand.org/index.htm


ps. If there's any particular piece you would like to see in person and you'll be coming by the show, just e-mail me and I'll bring it along

Comments