Delaware by Hand Spring Day Show 2011

Wow, what a beautiful day we had on Saturday for the DBH Outdoor show at the Zwaanendael Park in Lewes. The park was filled with blooming flowers, lush green grass and luckily large trees that gave us our much needed shade in the early afternoon. Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by my booth! I am so lucky to have such a supportive group of wonderful people who make it to all of my shows (rain or shine, inside or outside), you made my day. I was also able to meet and talk to many new art lovers, thank you for stopping by my booth and talking with me! There's nothing better than chatting about things you love and finding individuals who love and appreciate the very same things that you do, I had such a fantastic day and everyone who stopped by to talk with me made that possible, so thank you again so much!


My whole family woke up with the sun in order to help me with the set up of my booth. My Dad was able to document the entire process:




After we set up it was time for a refreshingly cool blended drink from Cafe Azafran, which was right down the street from the show.



So this year I decided to go large (of course with a few small paintings here and there). We brought along wearable art and prints as well!


Aren't these flowers just gorgeous. We picked them up from the farmer's market in Lewes, just down the street from the Zwaanendael park.





Gary Crowl had his booth right across the grassy path from us. His work is almost like a wooden collage and they're awesome with interesting shapes, colors and textures. He finds all of his materials while walking along the beach.





Thanks so much Mom, Dad and Andrew, I couldn't have done it without you! Overall the day couldn't have been better!

Comments

  1. Nice update to your Blog, your Welcome for the help, it's all a wonderful experience we get to share with you. Thank you for your beautiful art and positive attitude of life !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment