a process that can lead to something more




It takes a lot to get ready for a show: most important- finish paintings, second most important-pictures of the paintings (for postcards and other marketing stuff), third most important-titles (I think this is the toughest) and so on and so forth. Luckily, most of the paintings were pretty much finished before I left Vermont and it just so happened that my Dad is an excellent photographer and was in up in Vermont for a week of skiing. After a hike/ski (yes, I still have my ski pants, coat and goggles on) we decided that it was perfect lighting to take some pictures of the newly finished paintings. After going through many of the pictures I realized that the paintings really fit in to the surroundings. Both my Dad and I thought that maybe we can start taking pictures of my paintings in the area that they were inspired by, maybe something to think about for the future.

Comments