somewhere with elevators

(Mountain View Drive, Colchester VT)

I've been looking for different art groups to join now that I'm living in Vermont and luckily came across the BCA in Burlington that offers many different opportunities for artists as well as other individuals. They connect the arts with the community.This will be my very first time showing somewhere that has elevators (I'm so excited).

I think it's so cool that people will be viewing the paintings while they are going to/leaving work, it's nice to know that your work is out in the world (wherever it may be). I've always felt that it's really important to be open to any kind of opportunity, you never know where they might lead.



The BCA is a wonderful organization and I would definitely recommend looking them up if you're near the Burlington area (and even if your not in the area):
http://www.burlingtoncityarts.com/

Comments

  1. Nice to see your works in Burlington, the first step to a journey of discovery !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment