The Always Open Exhibition

It's amazing, there are so many different ways to exhibit and view art. There are countless artists online trying to get their work out there, and I'm one of them. It has only been within the last year that I've began looking for a virtual place to display my art, and I've found many online art shows. How cool is it that I can exhibit my work with other artists from around the country or world, into one space that anyone can look at, at any time (no open 9-5 or closed signs). It is a place to share ideas and inspiration. The most recent online show where my work is displayed is the Upstream People Gallery's 12th Annual Landscape Juried Online International Art Exhibition, where a variety of techniques and ideas about landscapes are shown. Each day I look at other artists work, it helps me to define my own work and ideas, while gaining knowledge of other artists perspectives. I particularly like the photographs of William Haubert that display interesting patterns and shapes as well as incredibly vivid colors. Check it out for yourself: http://www.upstreampeoplegallery.com/default.asp.

Comments