Studio Visit Magazine


It has been almost a year since the process began and today the ninth issue of Studio Visit Magazine has arrived.It will be my first publication and I can't believe it, seeing my own work in print (page 189), what an amazing feeling!




I first learned about Studio Visit Magazine aimlessly surfing the web. Inspired by my senior seminar class in college, which taught me to apply to as many publications, shows and everything/anything else you could possibly find, I applied to this particular magazine. I always have to remind myself to keep looking and keep applying, because you never know who you might meet, or what you might find.

Comments

  1. Hi Leah,
    I'm trying to make one of your shows. They seem to be times when we are visiting with our son and his family. I will try to make the 3rd.

    Congrats on the magazine. Keep up the good work.
    Mrs Leclerc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment