Procrastinate no longer


I think I'm ready to start a new series so I get all of my paints out, grab my palette and place the new canvas on my easel.I don't know if it's just me but I'm horrible at cleaning off my palette after painting. It looks like a Jackson Pollock painting (above, Convergence 1952) without the movement and color choice, there is no empty space where I can mix colors.It is this little detail that makes me procrastinate.


Between that and a 5'x4' blank white canvas starring at me, it can be some what intimidating trying to get started.I walk into my studio, look at all my canvases and think well, maybe I should plan a little more, get started tomorrow. But it's time to pull it together and start with just one mark, because that is all it takes to get rolling, and I'll clean my palette tomorrow.

Comments

  1. hey i wasn't sure if you had chelsea's blog. its http://chadnchels.blogspot.com/ there are some new pics of Kenzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry this is casey. i guess i'm signed in as chels :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the Back Porch pictures ??? I'm on the edge of my seat to see them !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment