How many cars does it take to transport 35 paintings?


Today was the day to transport 35 paintings to the Back Porch Cafe, to hang for a summer show that will be up from June 10-July 14.
Surprisingly, it only took 2 cars (by cars I mean Highlanders, yes my mom and I have the matching cars), but still, I think it's pretty impressive.


The largest painting was 5'x4', and many ranged from 24"x36" to 36"x48", most were place in boxes then into the car,while the others were stacked one on top of another. All in all it was a great success, all paintings arrived unharmed and ready to hang. The paintings look beautiful in the
restaurant and I owe a lot of thanks, well everything, to my parents, and Leo at the Back Porch Cafe. Stay tuned for pictures of the show, or you can see it in person!

Comments

  1. NICE HIGHLANDERS !!!! Same color too ???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment