Delaware By Hand Spring Show 2010

The Zwaanendael park in Lewes was the perfect location for this up and coming art show. Periodical rain showers began in the morning with the sun popping out now and again but the real ambiance was created by the sights and sounds. A canopy of trees above, colorful flowers around, and the constant sound of sprinkling water from the fountain filled the space. It was a wonderful venue. It is a great place to talk about your work with everyone who walks by.Thank you for stopping by!




I've just began selling matted prints of my work as well as greeting cards, hoping to make my work more accessible to everyone.






Comments

  1. this is a test love dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah, I just wanted to be the first of many responses by many others to your new Blog site.I know you will be successful in marketing your BEAUTIFUL paintings because of your talent as a painter as well as your enthusiasm to embrace new venues to market your paintings. I'm really excited about your show at the BACK PORCH starting this week. Thank you for sharing these wonderful moments with Mom and I. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment