The Armory Show

This weekend I went to the Armory Show in New York. It was really amazing seeing work from all over the world. Everything was so different and interesting. The show is huge. I spent hours walking around seeing everything, and didn't even get to see the entire show. It's amazing to see the different ways mediums are used and the different effects they have. It was so great, I definitely want to go back next year and spend two days, so that I can see everything. Everyone should go check it out. There were so many great things, I don't think I had a favorite; everything was so different you couldn't even compare them. I also really enjoyed looking at how the work was displayed, and was able to get different ideas about displaying my own work. I will definitely try to go every year from now on. It was great.

Comments